7 Ocak 2018 Pazar

Teaching Mathematics with Desmos


I found a creative application related graphics in math. Actually, I really liked an activity in this application. So I want to share it with you. Also, I would like to briefly introduce this practice to you. Firstly, I will mention about this activity called Marbleslides: Lines.

 (Desmos, no date)

Students need to change given equation so that they can collect stars. They can learn what variables of x and y in the equation affect and how they affect the equation by playing this game. Also, students who do not understand this topic do this activity and they can easily learn what the equation represents. I want to show an example from the activity:

(Desmos, no date)
Students can change the equation in this app. They try to fix this equation by considering location of the stars. You can see many examples in this apps. I share the web site with you for the activity . Link of the activity is https://teacher.desmos.com/marbleslides-lines#preview/d0490916-ebd5-422a-8001-bf6d0ef63136 .
Finally, Desmos presents the teachers various opportunities to teach graphics, equations and so on. It makes these topics funny.  I will show some example below from this apps.



(Desmos, no date)
   
   I advice you visit this site for learning more informations about this app.

References


Desmos. (no date). teacher.desmos.com: https://teacher.desmos.com/marbleslides-lines adresinden alındı

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder